Charity Wine Tasting & Supper
Thursday 25th November, Salisbury Guildhall
Welcome to the INSPIRE Wine Tasting & Supper event, an autumn supper combined with
festive Wine Tasting, generously sponsored by Sovereign Wines and hosted by Charles Steevenson.
The evening will also include:
- Xmas Wine Raffle. Tickets will be on sale during the drinks reception and at your tables at £2 a ticket. If you are unable to attend you can still purchase raffle tickets: see further Xmas wine raffle information
- Charity Auction. Donated paintings, including ‘Reflected Trees’ by Joanna Brendon , a selection of original 'Salisbury' paintings by Marek Nawrat, a magnum of Claret donated by Sovereign Wines and a bottle of Glenmorangie Single Malt Whisky signed by Boris Johnson!
- INSPIRE Christmas Cards. Our latest selection of charity Christmas cards will be on sale. To preview before the night please visit our online shop.
- Wine Home Orders. For those wishing to purchase wine for Christmas, delivered to your home address, Sovereign Wines will donate 10% of the value of your order to the INSPIRE Foundation.
Tickets are on sale at £35 per person.
To book please email Helen Rooney (with guest names and any dietary requirements) by Friday 12th November: email@example.com Tel: 01722 425098
- via our online shop (for both entry and raffle tickets)
- by BACS: The INSPIRE Foundation, sort code: 16-00-21, Acc No: 41132035 (quoting ref: wine Tasting 2021)
- by phone: you can call the office and pay by card —01722 425098
- by cheque: to ‘INSPIRE Foundation’, Spinal Unit, Salisbury District Hospital SP2 8BJ
NB: To purchase raffle tickets on the night please pay with cash. Merchandise and auction payments can be made by cash, cheque or debit card.
Note for Members: the AGM will precede drinks, starting at 6.15pm
Parking: There are some disabled parking bays in the Market Square. Otherwise, the nearest car parks are either Brown Street or Salt Lane. All parking is free after 6pm. Please note Old George Mall car park shuts at 8pm.
|Should you wish to attend this event, unfortunately, we do have to draw your attention to the below Covid guidance:
Although not mandatory, please consider taking a lateral flow test the day before attending the event, you do not need to send us your result but please do not attend if your result is positive. You can order lateral flow test kits free of charge via this link: Order coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid lateral flow tests - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
By accepting this invitation you are confirming that you will adhere to the following:
· I will not attend the event if I test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the event
· I will not attend the event if I feel any COVID-19 symptoms.
· If I start to feel unwell during the event I will advise a member of staff and leave the event straight away.
We want to ensure everyone attending our events feel safe in these challenging times. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.