Please not this event has now been cancelled due to COVID19.
An evening Reception at the Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street, London and an opportunity to learn more about our Research Programme . We are expecting a fairly full house with our ten principal investigators showcasing their projects, along with representatives from supportive trusts, our own governing bodies, sponsors and other guests.
Programme for the evening with approximate timings 18:30 – 20:30
- Welcome by President of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Response by INSPIRE Patron (tbc)
- An update as to the current research programme INSPIRE Director, Rory Steevenson
- Presentations to individuals who have reached milestones in their professional or academic careers
- Presentation of the INSPIRE Foundation PhD Scholarship
- Presentation to INSPIRE Life Patron, Professor Ian Swain
- Drinks and canapés will be served throughout
Please note there is no charge for this event, but as always, we would be delighted to welcome voluntary donations at any time.
If you are interested in attending please contact Helen Rooney on 01722 425098