COVID -19 VIRTUAL AGM 2020
While we are mandated to hold an Annual General Meeting, common sense must prevail in this unprecedented year. I intend to satisfy our obligation by bringing you all up to date with current issues covered in the four attached documents. Please feel free to read them at your leisure:
- AGM Minutes of our last meeting dated 15 November 2019
- Audited Accounts for year ended 30 April 2020
- Winter Briefing Note dated 27 November 2020
- Current Research programme dated 20 November 2020
To complete the process I would be grateful if I could have volunteers to:
- Approve and second the Minutes (Attachment 1 ) of the 2019 AGM. Volunteers must have attended this meeting!
- Approve and second the re-election of our auditors, Fletcher & Partners.
- Note: No points were submitted to me under AOB.
- Next meeting: Thursday 18th November 2021 at Salisbury Guildhall, with supper afterwards.
Keep safe, look after the vulnerable and remember, to improve your chances of winning prizes in the Wine Raffle you must buy tickets!
With Best Wishes from us all.